Patch Notes/26 May 2020
Fixes for fixes
In the past, we’ve changed certain tasks. This resulted in additional requirements/unlocks being added. This means that some of you may have potentially missed these and therefore we’ve reset them for each and every one of you. Please read them carefully and check whether you meet the requirements. If you do, complete the tasks and move on.
The tasks that this applies to are the following:
- 52EZ - Obtain a pair of sheep (includes building the medium pen now).
- 3GEZ - Obtain a pair of frogs (includes building the easy dinosaur pen now).
- D8XE - Obtain a pair of cows (includes building the large pen now).
- ZEDV - Obtain a pair of jadinkos (includes building the medium dinosaur pen now).
- QGXX - Troublesome crystals (now includes you to deposit them).
- WB7W - Perfect Tortoise shell (now includes the perfect snail shell and to hand them in).
A bunch of images have been updated to better match their task and description as well as have a higher quality.
The tasks that have had their images changed are the following:
- most of the breeding logs;
- the menagerie tasks;
- the wise old man collections;
- Isaura’s collections;
- Velucia’s collections;
- one of Lowse’s collections;
- the altar of War;
- the Spear of Annihilation;
- the Blessed flask;
- the Black demon, Ganodermic and Automaton helmets;
- restoring the Everlight statues;
- the “level 5 BA role” tasks.
We’ve added 6 uniques to the Legio tasks. These uniques are a 2nd signet for each, allowing you to get both a main-hand and off-hand Ascension crossbows through tasks. The 3rd crossbow, required for the kalphite repriser, is a task on its' own.
- 9K3W, 4K3X - The descriptions on the Barrows tasks that were moved to Easy last week to match the one currently in easy. Something to do with Linza/Akrisae unlocked or not.
- NNGJ, JG9Q - Two Airut tasks have been moved from Elite to Hard.
- YZGE, 82E5 - Two Legio tasks have been added to account for the 6 uniques that have been added.
- WE3E - The description of the obtain the Mizuyari task was changed to avoid confusion in regards to completing the Spiritual Enlightenment mini-quest.
- NNGJ, JG9Q - Two Airut tasks have been moved to Hard.
- MEV6 - The obtain a First Age coin task has been moved from Passive to Elite.
- XMK6, 42ER - Two Chaos Giant tasks have been added. Their uniques are both main-hand and off-hand throwing axes.
- 7JZ9, Z937, YZDE, MZXZ, XM3D, 9YK8 - We’ve recounted the Shattered world tasks and uniques over and over again and came to the conclusion that we can not count. This has resulted in the removal of 6 tasks from God as we had too many.
- RYNY - The superior version of the void knight deflector was missing and has been added to Passive.
- MEV6 - The obtain a First Age coin task has been moved to Elite.
18 May • 26 May